There are now just 5 days to go until the winner of the TIA Limited Graphics gamemaker competition is revealed as the contest ends. So far only 2 votes have been placed and they are both by entrants of the competition voting for their own submissions!
A $100 first prize is up for grabs so more votes should have been attracted by now. Whilst the number of votes each game receives from the public does not directly select the winner, TIA are asking for reasons why you voted for a particular game which will be taken into consideration when deciding who to award first place to.
A total of 10 games have been submitted – the first three of which were reviewed last month on GameMaker Blog. Get voting! (You will need to register at the TIA forums to cast your vote).
- Download all 10 entries in a 34.5MB .zip from GameMaker Blog
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios