Another new GameMaker ‘magazine’ has been released, just a day after Prodigy Game Magazine hit the GMC. This magazine however takes the much more practical approach of being a PowerPoint slide show distributed as a password protected download.
“GRandER” – (suggestions regarding the origins of the name wanted!) – features a review of Iji a very short ‘review’ of Iji, an interview with 2DCube (top marks for originality there). And that’s it.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios