A total of $100 is up for grabs in Zerosoft’s Christmas Game Maker competition.
Writing on the Zerosoft Games forum Jess Horton said “we want your games to be simple, fun, and have a Christmas theme. The genre or style you choose doesn’t matter and graphics will not win the competition so this will be an easy task. I just want a neat little Christmas game that is fun to play”.
The deadline for entries is December 20th after which the winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of 3 Zerosoft Games members.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys