A total of $100 is up for grabs in Zerosoft’s Christmas Game Maker competition.
Writing on the Zerosoft Games forum Jess Horton said “we want your games to be simple, fun, and have a Christmas theme. The genre or style you choose doesn’t matter and graphics will not win the competition so this will be an easy task. I just want a neat little Christmas game that is fun to play”.
The deadline for entries is December 20th after which the winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of 3 Zerosoft Games members.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios