- Voting has closed in GameMaker Blog’s very own community awards for the year 2008. The votes will be verified and the final results published tomorrow (January 1st).
- WillHostForFood is currently blacklisted by Google, resulting in nice warning messages everytime I try to view a page on the GMC which contains something hosted at WHFF in a contributors signature…
- There are less than five days until entries close in YoYo Games’ Save the World competition.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios