GMTV‘s website has been completely remade. The new website features all the old content in a slick and stylish new template: but that’s not all; they have also released 3 screenshots of the fifth episode.
I would like to show you some still images of what you are going to see in episode five. The first image is a picture of the new section titled ‘Spotlight’ it replaces the old ‘GML in 4 Minutes’ segment, you will learn more about it when episode five is released. The second picture is an interview with Tom Russell, creator of Russell’s Quarterly, Tom is a very talented writer and a person who isn’t afraid to try something new. The final picture is simply a review of the game, Jumper 3, created by YoMamasMama.
What do you think?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4