GMTV‘s website has been completely remade. The new website features all the old content in a slick and stylish new template: but that’s not all; they have also released 3 screenshots of the fifth episode.
I would like to show you some still images of what you are going to see in episode five. The first image is a picture of the new section titled ‘Spotlight’ it replaces the old ‘GML in 4 Minutes’ segment, you will learn more about it when episode five is released. The second picture is an interview with Tom Russell, creator of Russell’s Quarterly, Tom is a very talented writer and a person who isn’t afraid to try something new. The final picture is simply a review of the game, Jumper 3, created by YoMamasMama.
What do you think?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios