Spam via Personal Messages (PMs) has long been an irritant at the GMC as after creating an account there was previously no limit on the number of PMs a user could send. Hence usernames could be harvested en mass and messages touting the value of brand name trainer replicas, anatomy enlargement products and 3-member hastily created forums could quickly be sent to large numbers of forum members.
No longer! Chronic has announced that a flood control limit has been placed on sending PMs. “Currently the flood control is set to 1 minute, this may increase if needed.”
Whilst I have not received any PM spam recently I welcome this change.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs