Mark Overmars has revealed that YoYo Games received over 25 applications from people wanting to make free-to-use sprites for distribution with Game Maker 8. The spriters’ identities however have not been revealed as contracts have not yet been made with the successful applicants.
YoYo’s search now turns to sound effects that will be distributed in the next version of their free game creation software.
Game Maker 8 has a planned release of “during or after the summer”.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th