GMVision released the first episode of their Game Maker TV show earlier today.
The first thing mentioned was Dan Eggers’ GMTV. It gets mentioned far too much – please provide original content not just competitor-bashing under the thinly-disguised veil of ‘news’.
The news section with Tor: How much had she been drinking prior to the filming? Her smile reminds me of Gordon Brown. “YoYo games really does care about [gm users]”… cheesy.
The video interview with the assistant game designer from the GMCG (who incidentally knows nothing about GML), which although clearly filmed on two separate occasions, was interesting as was the three-way cage match which was easily the same quality of those in GMTV.
There are sound level differences in the show and visible reaches to stop and start the camera by Josh but I think overall this was a strong effort and a good start to what will hopefully be a series of shows.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart