Using some of the “crazy Cactus design philosophy” Liveo plans to create a game a week for a year. Some, but not all, of the games will be made in Game Maker which Liveo will soon be teaching. You can follow his attempt at his Imperceptive Muddle blog.
Meanwhile there have been some changes to the team of moderators over at the official Game Maker Community. Long serving moderator Yourself has stood down from his position. There are five new local moderators whilst Ablach Blackrat, FredFredrickson and xot have been promoted to global moderator status. I doubt GMC users will notice any real change.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!