Using some of the “crazy Cactus design philosophy” Liveo plans to create a game a week for a year. Some, but not all, of the games will be made in Game Maker which Liveo will soon be teaching. You can follow his attempt at his Imperceptive Muddle blog.
Meanwhile there have been some changes to the team of moderators over at the official Game Maker Community. Long serving moderator Yourself has stood down from his position. There are five new local moderators whilst Ablach Blackrat, FredFredrickson and xot have been promoted to global moderator status. I doubt GMC users will notice any real change.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios