Using some of the “crazy Cactus design philosophy” Liveo plans to create a game a week for a year. Some, but not all, of the games will be made in Game Maker which Liveo will soon be teaching. You can follow his attempt at his Imperceptive Muddle blog.
Meanwhile there have been some changes to the team of moderators over at the official Game Maker Community. Long serving moderator Yourself has stood down from his position. There are five new local moderators whilst Ablach Blackrat, FredFredrickson and xot have been promoted to global moderator status. I doubt GMC users will notice any real change.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs