Darren Poole’s Kwiklook magazine has been discontinued after 2 issues. He hints that he might turn the magazine into a blog:
I’m sorry, but due to my recent laziness, I’ve decided to discontinue KwikLook. Once again, I have failed to keep a magazine running. I guess I was just asking too much of myself… I’m very ashamed of my inability, but I suppose I shouldn’t be so serious about this. I mean, it was only a small monthly publication that very little people read anwyay.
I may very well turn KwikLook into a blog, so if you care, watch out for that.
It’s been great.
Thanks for all your support, Darren
Here’s the original post.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys