Darren Poole’s Kwiklook magazine has been discontinued after 2 issues. He hints that he might turn the magazine into a blog:
I’m sorry, but due to my recent laziness, I’ve decided to discontinue KwikLook. Once again, I have failed to keep a magazine running. I guess I was just asking too much of myself… I’m very ashamed of my inability, but I suppose I shouldn’t be so serious about this. I mean, it was only a small monthly publication that very little people read anwyay.
I may very well turn KwikLook into a blog, so if you care, watch out for that.
It’s been great.
Thanks for all your support, Darren
Here’s the original post.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios