The Russian Game Maker Community GM-Rus have created an isometric map of websites devoted to creating games. You can see the world so far at GameLand.
If you create an isometric building to represent your site you can add it to the city and get a link back to your Game Maker website. Instructions of how to create a building can be found at Gm-Rus.ru (Russian with English diagrams).
This is not the first isometric city created for Game Maker websites, an older project remains online at GameMaker.info.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios