The Russian Game Maker Community GM-Rus have created an isometric map of websites devoted to creating games. You can see the world so far at GameLand.
If you create an isometric building to represent your site you can add it to the city and get a link back to your Game Maker website. Instructions of how to create a building can be found at Gm-Rus.ru (Russian with English diagrams).
This is not the first isometric city created for Game Maker websites, an older project remains online at GameMaker.info.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart