The results of the first GameJolt contest have been announced. A total of about 30 games were entered and the majority of entries and all three winners developed in Game Maker. There were however a number of entries made using Construct.
The three winning games earn their creators a place in the beta of GameJolt’s ad-revenue share system.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th