The results of the first GameJolt contest have been announced. A total of about 30 games were entered and the majority of entries and all three winners developed in Game Maker. There were however a number of entries made using Construct.
The three winning games earn their creators a place in the beta of GameJolt’s ad-revenue share system.
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers