Indie gaming website GameJolt [review] have announced details of their second game creation competition.
As with their previous contest entrants are not confined to using the Game Maker development platform. The theme, which has obviously had some thought put into it, can be chosen from one of 10 Axioms decided by the site with the deadline set for August 31st giving a months programming time.
Full details can be found on the GameJolt forums.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios