Indie gaming website GameJolt [review] have announced details of their second game creation competition.
As with their previous contest entrants are not confined to using the Game Maker development platform. The theme, which has obviously had some thought put into it, can be chosen from one of 10 Axioms decided by the site with the deadline set for August 31st giving a months programming time.
Full details can be found on the GameJolt forums.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys