Indie gaming website GameJolt [review] have announced details of their second game creation competition.
As with their previous contest entrants are not confined to using the Game Maker development platform. The theme, which has obviously had some thought put into it, can be chosen from one of 10 Axioms decided by the site with the deadline set for August 31st giving a months programming time.
Full details can be found on the GameJolt forums.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4