Just a month after the conclusion of their first contest 2BeeGames are holding a second independent game competition which is open to creations made using any development tool.
$10,000 and a publishing deal on “a major console” will be awarded to the winning game as well as $5,000 for the audience’s favorite.
There is no theme but you must be over 18 to enter. The deadline for submissions is 15th September.
Full terms and conditions and further information including set of frequently asked questions can be found at 2BeeGames.com
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios