Just a month after the conclusion of their first contest 2BeeGames are holding a second independent game competition which is open to creations made using any development tool.
$10,000 and a publishing deal on “a major console” will be awarded to the winning game as well as $5,000 for the audience’s favorite.
There is no theme but you must be over 18 to enter. The deadline for submissions is 15th September.
Full terms and conditions and further information including set of frequently asked questions can be found at 2BeeGames.com
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!