Just a month after the conclusion of their first contest 2BeeGames are holding a second independent game competition which is open to creations made using any development tool.
$10,000 and a publishing deal on “a major console” will be awarded to the winning game as well as $5,000 for the audience’s favorite.
There is no theme but you must be over 18 to enter. The deadline for submissions is 15th September.
Full terms and conditions and further information including set of frequently asked questions can be found at 2BeeGames.com
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart