The seventeenth issue of the only quality Game Maker magazine currently in production has been released. The September edition sees GMTech equal GMWeekly‘s record for the largest number of releases by a single magazine.
Download now | Direct pdf link (5.6MB)
The main feature is an exclusive insight into the development of ArcMagi the follow up to Thomas Grochowiak’s Magi which is a prime example of a commercially successful Game Maker game. Included are an interview with Thomas (TeeGee), a look at recording sounds for the game and the evolution of the GUI through the development process. High quality reproductions of the incredibly detailed in-game graphics are also included.
Also included are articles on sequels, morality in games and the depiction of women in games. The usual game reviews and Hidden Gems sections are present along with a look at the development of Innoquous 3 and interviews with some of the leaders of the Game Maker Community Game.
These high quality exclusives just keep coming. This magazine can not be allowed to go the way of so many others.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart