The seventeenth issue of the only quality Game Maker magazine currently in production has been released. The September edition sees GMTech equal GMWeekly‘s record for the largest number of releases by a single magazine.
Download now | Direct pdf link (5.6MB)
The main feature is an exclusive insight into the development of ArcMagi the follow up to Thomas Grochowiak’s Magi which is a prime example of a commercially successful Game Maker game. Included are an interview with Thomas (TeeGee), a look at recording sounds for the game and the evolution of the GUI through the development process. High quality reproductions of the incredibly detailed in-game graphics are also included.
Also included are articles on sequels, morality in games and the depiction of women in games. The usual game reviews and Hidden Gems sections are present along with a look at the development of Innoquous 3 and interviews with some of the leaders of the Game Maker Community Game.
These high quality exclusives just keep coming. This magazine can not be allowed to go the way of so many others.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios