GMVision have put their second Game Maker video show online (watch it below).
Apparently Joshua is suffering from a transparency condition which as we all should know is caused by licking the yogurt from the foil tops of opened pots (Theme Hospital anyone?)
The show begins with an long and fancy introduction sequence during which a Game Maker logo is constructed. Although they managed to keep Tor sober the replacement newsreader, main host Joshua Pedroza, has his inner cogs showing for most the episode. I am told a fixed version will be uploaded later in the week. Perhaps this updated version will also include the promised interview with GMC member sneakyllama which is embarrassingly absent from a segment with Jonathan Martin and is replaced by an apologetic message.
Connor Wilkins presents an informative section on the third Game Maker Mac beta looking at what should be improved before its full release.
The Deathmatch doesn’t compare games but instead looks at different features of the various “Instant Play” alternatives but omits browser compatibility as a category.
Thankfully Josh’s symptoms appear to have vanished by the end of the episode. $800 well spent at the Pharmacy (TH reference).
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys