GMLive’s second live Game Maker radio discussion takes place this Saturday at 11am EDT (4pm BST in the UK, 5pm Western Europe).
Hosting will be Joshua Pedroza and Robin Monks with guests including Dan Eggers (from Game Maker TV) and a representative for the Game Maker Community Game.
Topics up for discussion include the absence of Softwrap protection from Game Maker 8’s upgrade process, improvements to YoYoGames.com and Rocket Games’ commercial game sale scheme. Apparently there is also news on “YoYos ever-deepening financial hole”. Interesting.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs