GMLive’s second live Game Maker radio discussion takes place this Saturday at 11am EDT (4pm BST in the UK, 5pm Western Europe).
Hosting will be Joshua Pedroza and Robin Monks with guests including Dan Eggers (from Game Maker TV) and a representative for the Game Maker Community Game.
Topics up for discussion include the absence of Softwrap protection from Game Maker 8’s upgrade process, improvements to YoYoGames.com and Rocket Games’ commercial game sale scheme. Apparently there is also news on “YoYos ever-deepening financial hole”. Interesting.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios