GMLive’s second live Game Maker radio discussion takes place this Saturday at 11am EDT (4pm BST in the UK, 5pm Western Europe).
Hosting will be Joshua Pedroza and Robin Monks with guests including Dan Eggers (from Game Maker TV) and a representative for the Game Maker Community Game.
Topics up for discussion include the absence of Softwrap protection from Game Maker 8’s upgrade process, improvements to YoYoGames.com and Rocket Games’ commercial game sale scheme. Apparently there is also news on “YoYos ever-deepening financial hole”. Interesting.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!