YoYo Games Ltd are currently trying to raise new investment in the company.
We recently posted documents which showed that in the two years to 31st October 2008 YoYo Games lost more than £420,000 (~$680,000 USD). Speaking on this weekend’s GMLive host Joshua Pedroza said that although he is “not allowed to say much about this” the UK-based business is “undergoing a funding operation”.
Another source has also indicated to Game Maker Blog that YoYo CEO Sandy Duncan has been in discussion with venture capitalists.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!