YoYo Games Ltd are currently trying to raise new investment in the company.
We recently posted documents which showed that in the two years to 31st October 2008 YoYo Games lost more than £420,000 (~$680,000 USD). Speaking on this weekend’s GMLive host Joshua Pedroza said that although he is “not allowed to say much about this” the UK-based business is “undergoing a funding operation”.
Another source has also indicated to Game Maker Blog that YoYo CEO Sandy Duncan has been in discussion with venture capitalists.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios