YoYo Games Ltd are currently trying to raise new investment in the company.
We recently posted documents which showed that in the two years to 31st October 2008 YoYo Games lost more than £420,000 (~$680,000 USD). Speaking on this weekend’s GMLive host Joshua Pedroza said that although he is “not allowed to say much about this” the UK-based business is “undergoing a funding operation”.
Another source has also indicated to Game Maker Blog that YoYo CEO Sandy Duncan has been in discussion with venture capitalists.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs