The seventh full episode of Game Maker TV has today been released.
Cobwebs and a pumpkin have invaded Dan’s garage as the Halloween special episode takes a look at the Top Five horror games made in Game Maker and reviews a Zombie game as well as providing a run down of community news.
Regarding a comment made by Joshua Pedroza within the episode – Game Maker 8 does not have Mac support. As far as I know Game Maker 8 and Game Maker 7 for Mac are different products.
What are your thoughts?
See also: September’s episode 6
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs