The seventh full episode of Game Maker TV has today been released.
Cobwebs and a pumpkin have invaded Dan’s garage as the Halloween special episode takes a look at the Top Five horror games made in Game Maker and reviews a Zombie game as well as providing a run down of community news.
Regarding a comment made by Joshua Pedroza within the episode – Game Maker 8 does not have Mac support. As far as I know Game Maker 8 and Game Maker 7 for Mac are different products.
What are your thoughts?
See also: September’s episode 6
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios