GameJolt have launched their third contest.
The week long game making competition has the theme ‘Minimal’ and is open to users of any development software. The winner gets to pick a game of their choice from Steam.
Full details at the GameJolt forum.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios