GameJolt have launched their third contest.
The week long game making competition has the theme ‘Minimal’ and is open to users of any development software. The winner gets to pick a game of their choice from Steam.
Full details at the GameJolt forum.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart