This is the new logo that will be used to represent Game Maker and has earned its creator, 15 year old Albert Zak, the $250 cash prize.
The logo was selected by Game Maker creator Mark Overmars and YoYo Games CEO Sandy Duncan from more than 500 which were submitted by Game Maker users. In a poll we hosted asking Game Maker users to choose between 4 of the finalists just 8% of the 552 voters picked this as their favourite logo.
History of the Game Maker logo:
Icon used since Game Maker 6:
Logo used since Game Maker 5:
Game Maker 5 icon:
Game Maker 4 icon:
Game Maker 1.1 – 3 icon:
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart