The second issue of GMIndie has been released (direct pdf link).
The design has been completely transformed away from the mysterious two column format used in the first issue and the news section has been scrapped.
Included are short reviews of a couple of snowy themed games, an interview with GMC user foxinabox and a countdown of 3DPursuit‘s top 9 Game Maker games of the year.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!