The second issue of GMIndie has been released (direct pdf link).
The design has been completely transformed away from the mysterious two column format used in the first issue and the news section has been scrapped.
Included are short reviews of a couple of snowy themed games, an interview with GMC user foxinabox and a countdown of 3DPursuit‘s top 9 Game Maker games of the year.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs