The second issue of GMIndie has been released (direct pdf link).
The design has been completely transformed away from the mysterious two column format used in the first issue and the news section has been scrapped.
Included are short reviews of a couple of snowy themed games, an interview with GMC user foxinabox and a countdown of 3DPursuit‘s top 9 Game Maker games of the year.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios