Joshua Pedroza and SnowCream hosted today’s slightly chaotic episode of Game Maker Live. For the first time the show started late due to technical problems that occurred as usual producer Jonathan Martin was not involved in the broadcast.
The show revealed that:
- A Chrome port of Revel’s Game Maker Community browser extension is “coming along very well”
- GMIndie Magazine has eight people working on it
- Jonathan does a good job when he produces the show
The next show will take place in two weeks – Saturday 23rd January.
Listener peak: 9
Listen again (quite quiet sorry): [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gmlive-09-01-2010.mp3]
Right click to download (53.3MB)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios