Joshua Pedroza and SnowCream hosted today’s slightly chaotic episode of Game Maker Live. For the first time the show started late due to technical problems that occurred as usual producer Jonathan Martin was not involved in the broadcast.
The show revealed that:
- A Chrome port of Revel’s Game Maker Community browser extension is “coming along very well”
- GMIndie Magazine has eight people working on it
- Jonathan does a good job when he produces the show
The next show will take place in two weeks – Saturday 23rd January.
Listener peak: 9
Listen again (quite quiet sorry): [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gmlive-09-01-2010.mp3]
Right click to download (53.3MB)
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys