Joshua Pedroza and SnowCream hosted today’s slightly chaotic episode of Game Maker Live. For the first time the show started late due to technical problems that occurred as usual producer Jonathan Martin was not involved in the broadcast.
The show revealed that:
- A Chrome port of Revel’s Game Maker Community browser extension is “coming along very well”
- GMIndie Magazine has eight people working on it
- Jonathan does a good job when he produces the show
The next show will take place in two weeks – Saturday 23rd January.
Listener peak: 9
Listen again (quite quiet sorry): [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gmlive-09-01-2010.mp3]
Right click to download (53.3MB)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart