- Today’s episode of GMLive’s Game Maker radio show was cancelled 20 minutes into the broadcast. Usual host Joshua Pedroza did not turn up until half an hour before the start of the show and that was after it had been found that the server used to stream the had crashed. When the show did finally commence the audio quality was so poor that only a few words were distinguishable. The next show (which usually lasts between 1 and 2 hours) will take place next Saturday at 11am Eastern Time (4pm in the UK).
- Earlier in the week I started a Google Docs spreadsheet containing details of the revenues of commercial Game Maker games. If you have or are able to find figures for any other commercial games please add them to the file.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys