At around 4:30pm GMT today several Game Maker users decided to get together to record a Game Maker podcast named GMTalk (all the other names were taken, you know GMcast, GMlive, GMindie). This evening Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley, James Garner and myself took a look at FlashPunk, the entries in the GameJolt rogue-themed game making competition, game maker games on consoles and more. We also discussed YoYo Games’ Instant Play plugin, GMIndie Magazine (sorry! Please take it in jest), how you can win Game Maker 8 pro and piracy of Game Maker.
Switchy-ear version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Mono version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24_mono.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Show links below ‘more’ link.
Music: Tom Murphy
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart