At around 4:30pm GMT today several Game Maker users decided to get together to record a Game Maker podcast named GMTalk (all the other names were taken, you know GMcast, GMlive, GMindie). This evening Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley, James Garner and myself took a look at FlashPunk, the entries in the GameJolt rogue-themed game making competition, game maker games on consoles and more. We also discussed YoYo Games’ Instant Play plugin, GMIndie Magazine (sorry! Please take it in jest), how you can win Game Maker 8 pro and piracy of Game Maker.
Switchy-ear version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Mono version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24_mono.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Show links below ‘more’ link.
Music: Tom Murphy
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!