At around 4:30pm GMT today several Game Maker users decided to get together to record a Game Maker podcast named GMTalk (all the other names were taken, you know GMcast, GMlive, GMindie). This evening Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley, James Garner and myself took a look at FlashPunk, the entries in the GameJolt rogue-themed game making competition, game maker games on consoles and more. We also discussed YoYo Games’ Instant Play plugin, GMIndie Magazine (sorry! Please take it in jest), how you can win Game Maker 8 pro and piracy of Game Maker.
Switchy-ear version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Mono version: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/GMTalk_2010_01_24_mono.mp3] Direct Link (34MB)
Show links below ‘more’ link.
Music: Tom Murphy
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios