- The elite invite-only eo game development community have today opened up some sections of their forum to none-members. Webmaster Simon Donkers said that this change was in response to the static impression of the site previously available to the general public.
- GMLive have released the discussion topics for their rescheduled show this Saturday.
- Jack Brockley has created FlashPunked a blog about the new FlashPunk ActionScript library. It appears to be popular to remake Game Maker games using FlashPunk – more about this in GMTalk which was released last weekend.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4