- The elite invite-only eo game development community have today opened up some sections of their forum to none-members. Webmaster Simon Donkers said that this change was in response to the static impression of the site previously available to the general public.
- GMLive have released the discussion topics for their rescheduled show this Saturday.
- Jack Brockley has created FlashPunked a blog about the new FlashPunk ActionScript library. It appears to be popular to remake Game Maker games using FlashPunk – more about this in GMTalk which was released last weekend.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios