- The elite invite-only eo game development community have today opened up some sections of their forum to none-members. Webmaster Simon Donkers said that this change was in response to the static impression of the site previously available to the general public.
- GMLive have released the discussion topics for their rescheduled show this Saturday.
- Jack Brockley has created FlashPunked a blog about the new FlashPunk ActionScript library. It appears to be popular to remake Game Maker games using FlashPunk – more about this in GMTalk which was released last weekend.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys