A new game maker game reviews forum will soon be opening at the official Game Maker Community. Created in response to a recent request for more high quality reviews the currently empty section will showcase “selected reviews of GM games that the reviewer thinks are noteworthy and deserve attention.”
Writing on the GMC administrator KC LC explained the purpose of the Reviewer’s Choice forum as being “devoted to bringing member’s attention to worthwhile games. That doesn’t mean reviews can’t find fault with a game, or suggest improvements. But we won’t allow members to post reviews that bash bad games.”
A discussion is currently underway as to who will have permission to post reviews once it is officially opened.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart