The official Game Maker Community has now launched a new forum called the “Review’s Choice” forum. The forum is for “reviews of GM games the reviewers liked and think deserve special recognition”. Any good quality game maker game is eligible for a review. According to the posting guidelines only selected members in the GMC review team can post a review. Regular forum users can comment and rate the review using the topic rating system.
To get accepted as a reviewer you must submit your review to one of the review forum moderators such as KC LC or Frostblade. If you are accepted, you will be expected to write 2-3 reviews during your term. KC LC reminds potential reviewers to keep the review positive and constructive.
The review moderators are now accepting reviewers. The review forum isn’t open just yet, but is expected to open shortly.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios