The official Game Maker Community has now launched a new forum called the “Review’s Choice” forum. The forum is for “reviews of GM games the reviewers liked and think deserve special recognition”. Any good quality game maker game is eligible for a review. According to the posting guidelines only selected members in the GMC review team can post a review. Regular forum users can comment and rate the review using the topic rating system.
To get accepted as a reviewer you must submit your review to one of the review forum moderators such as KC LC or Frostblade. If you are accepted, you will be expected to write 2-3 reviews during your term. KC LC reminds potential reviewers to keep the review positive and constructive.
The review moderators are now accepting reviewers. The review forum isn’t open just yet, but is expected to open shortly.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!