The official Game Maker Community has now launched a new forum called the “Review’s Choice” forum. The forum is for “reviews of GM games the reviewers liked and think deserve special recognition”. Any good quality game maker game is eligible for a review. According to the posting guidelines only selected members in the GMC review team can post a review. Regular forum users can comment and rate the review using the topic rating system.
To get accepted as a reviewer you must submit your review to one of the review forum moderators such as KC LC or Frostblade. If you are accepted, you will be expected to write 2-3 reviews during your term. KC LC reminds potential reviewers to keep the review positive and constructive.
The review moderators are now accepting reviewers. The review forum isn’t open just yet, but is expected to open shortly.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs