Three weeks ago we launched our competition to design a favicon and new Twitter avatar to represent the site.
There were approximately 10 entries submitted. Some were based on our existing grey theme and avatar whereas others used totally new concepts.
Although the winning designs are similar to what we previously had they are definitely an improvement and don’t require a dramatic redesign of the website (something which will not be happening soon) if implemented.
Here are the winning images created by Matt Scorah. Matt gets to choose from a copy of Game Maker 8 Pro, an Indie game of his choice or advertising on this blog for his prize.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart