Three weeks ago we launched our competition to design a favicon and new Twitter avatar to represent the site.
There were approximately 10 entries submitted. Some were based on our existing grey theme and avatar whereas others used totally new concepts.
Although the winning designs are similar to what we previously had they are definitely an improvement and don’t require a dramatic redesign of the website (something which will not be happening soon) if implemented.
Here are the winning images created by Matt Scorah. Matt gets to choose from a copy of Game Maker 8 Pro, an Indie game of his choice or advertising on this blog for his prize.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!