Just two links to share this week:
- Casual gaming company PopCap have released the results (pdf) of their 2010 social gaming survey. If you like bar charts and tables, Farmville or are interested in this area of game creation it may be worth a look. Also may be interested in an article from the past: Micropayments on YoYo Games?
- Unity recently passed 100,000 registered users of its cross-platform game development tool. Helped no doubt by the decision towards the end of last year to stop charging for the lowest-level license version.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios