Just two links to share this week:
- Casual gaming company PopCap have released the results (pdf) of their 2010 social gaming survey. If you like bar charts and tables, Farmville or are interested in this area of game creation it may be worth a look. Also may be interested in an article from the past: Micropayments on YoYo Games?
- Unity recently passed 100,000 registered users of its cross-platform game development tool. Helped no doubt by the decision towards the end of last year to stop charging for the lowest-level license version.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs