Just two links to share this week:
- Casual gaming company PopCap have released the results (pdf) of their 2010 social gaming survey. If you like bar charts and tables, Farmville or are interested in this area of game creation it may be worth a look. Also may be interested in an article from the past: Micropayments on YoYo Games?
- Unity recently passed 100,000 registered users of its cross-platform game development tool. Helped no doubt by the decision towards the end of last year to stop charging for the lowest-level license version.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!