- FBIndie have posted an 8-tip guide to creating a video trailer for your game that will get it noticed. Included in the post are some examples of trailers that make use of the listed features.
- Ted Lauterbach has redesigned his RottenTater.com website and it is looking very pretty. Ted has designed games such as Fetus, Vatn Squid and Super Space Rogues.
- I came across a rather nice video introducing the concept of views in Game Maker. I do question the need for them in the example application nevertheless I thought the demonstration using printouts of a Game Maker room was a clever idea.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4