- IVGMU have posted an interview with AlexitrÃ³n. This is only their third interview with users of Game Maker in three months.
- More general confusion at GMIndie. After apparently spending $150 to purchase a blogspot blog and having recently launched a scheme whereby they would pay their contributors, leader Brian Fetcher today posted on his forums saying “because of some financial issues and some other crap i will soon have no internet. not even dial up… …Remember that i live in California which iss way deep in debt. so that is one of the issues too XD”
- I am planning to create a listing of games entered into the fifth YoYo Games contest which have been reviewed elsewhere on the web. If you know of any please post the links in the comments below.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios