- IVGMU have posted an interview with AlexitrÃ³n. This is only their third interview with users of Game Maker in three months.
- More general confusion at GMIndie. After apparently spending $150 to purchase a blogspot blog and having recently launched a scheme whereby they would pay their contributors, leader Brian Fetcher today posted on his forums saying “because of some financial issues and some other crap i will soon have no internet. not even dial up… …Remember that i live in California which iss way deep in debt. so that is one of the issues too XD”
- I am planning to create a listing of games entered into the fifth YoYo Games contest which have been reviewed elsewhere on the web. If you know of any please post the links in the comments below.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs