Earlier today YoYo Games posted three glog entries covering different subjects.
One was on the subject of the fifth competition, in which CEO Sandy Duncan expressed pleasedness at the number of entrants (over 500 in total) and the standard of many of the entries. He also expressed an aim for the company to finish judging before the end of April, and that the new chief technical officer of the PSP division, Russell Kay, will be one of the members of the judging team. As well as this, he also noted that Competition 06 will be announced and started, also before the end of April. If this is the case it will be the quickest time between two consecutive competitions and certainly a relief considering the time of nearly a year between the fourth and the fifth.
Another mentioned GM4Mac, specifically that there is now a release candidate version for the ported program on the specific subdomain for it. I do not have a Mac so cannot report back on the quality of the program, nor can I verify if it remains a ported version of Game Maker 7 or if they’re including 8’s new features in it.
The three glog entries, though each covering separate subjects, were fairly short, suggesting it was done to clear the homepage of the older latest entry, written over a month ago.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart