- Mike Dailly has posted a list of games entered into YoYo Games’ fifth competition that he personally enjoyed on his blog. He gives a few comments on most saying what he liked and disliked about them.
- Game Maker Station are holding a second competition. Please don’t enter it. Their first contest offered $350 of prizes but no result was ever declared and no money was paid out.
- Anyone else find competition runner up Ninjammin Beat-jitsu hard or is my co-ordination just rubbish?
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!