- Mike Dailly has posted a list of games entered into YoYo Games’ fifth competition that he personally enjoyed on his blog. He gives a few comments on most saying what he liked and disliked about them.
- Game Maker Station are holding a second competition. Please don’t enter it. Their first contest offered $350 of prizes but no result was ever declared and no money was paid out.
- Anyone else find competition runner up Ninjammin Beat-jitsu hard or is my co-ordination just rubbish?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios