- The latest issue of PC Powerplay Magazine has a section looking at the various game development tools which are available. Game Maker is one piece of featured software and there is also a brief interview with Auntie Pixelante. Download the pdf at UpUrLoad (left click only). Via Shadow_Lancer.
- rcollet is looking for someone to design and build a 20-level platform game in Game Maker using graphics he will provide. In a post on a freelancing website the budget for the project is listed as $30-250.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs