- The braingale team are holding a parody games contest which runs until September 10th. The prizes up for grabs are Psychonauts and a t-shirt. The contest is not just restricted to entries made using Game Maker.
- Google’s App Inventor has been getting quite a bit of press in recent days. In short it enables none-coders to create applications for the Android platform. Android is one of the platforms to which YoYo Games has expressed an interest in porting Game Maker games to.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs