Paul Eres has posted in the Indie Gamer forums showing the effects so far of allowing purchasers of Immortal Defense to set their own price for the tower defence game. The Game Maker game, released just over 3 years ago, attracted 259 sales in the first 17 days of the offer at an average price of about $4. (graph below shows $ not number of sales)
Also on Game Maker Blog:
- Immortal Defense earns $7,500 in first 18-months
- Google Docs spreadsheet of Commercial Game Maker games revenue
- Who is making money from Game Maker?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys