- Frostblade has retired from holding a moderator’s position at the official Game Maker Community. He joins a growing list of forum volunteers who have stepped down from their positions.
- Packt Publishing appear to be looking to re-start their ill-fated Game Maker Cookbook project. The previous attempt was only half-baked before the author left the kitchen. If I was more sure about the Cookbook idea being what people want I would consider putting myself forward.
- “Apple is opening up its iTunes App Store – from which people can download apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – so that developers can write programs for it without using Apple’s own software.” [As tweeted earlier in the week]
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th