- Frostblade has retired from holding a moderator’s position at the official Game Maker Community. He joins a growing list of forum volunteers who have stepped down from their positions.
- Packt Publishing appear to be looking to re-start their ill-fated Game Maker Cookbook project. The previous attempt was only half-baked before the author left the kitchen. If I was more sure about the Cookbook idea being what people want I would consider putting myself forward.
- “Apple is opening up its iTunes App Store – from which people can download apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – so that developers can write programs for it without using Apple’s own software.” [As tweeted earlier in the week]
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative