107 games have made it to the first round of YoYo Games’ competition.
In a glog post, which I found rather confusing, Kirsty Scott writes “We should have the final Round 1 games or so announced within a week or so”. The list of games through to round 1 can however already be found in the competition dashboard.
More details were also given of the judging process. Around 40 or so games will make it through to round 2 with 10-20 making it through to the third round where ‘celebrity guest judges’ will help decide the winning titles.
276 games were entered into the competition which has $1,750 of cash prizes.
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th