Today is midway through the 2010 International App Development Conference & AppJam in Dundee. YoYo Games is an industry partner of the event.
Mark Overmars is included in The Game Developer 50 published in the November 2010 issue of Game Developer magazine for his previous work on Game Maker. According to the magazine the feature lists “individuals who are making games great”. The list includes developers, artists and designers from small and major studios.
In recent days Mike Dailly has been responding to questions about the approval process for iPod Game Maker games at the Game Maker Community.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios