Today is midway through the 2010 International App Development Conference & AppJam in Dundee. YoYo Games is an industry partner of the event.
Mark Overmars is included in The Game Developer 50 published in the November 2010 issue of Game Developer magazine for his previous work on Game Maker. According to the magazine the feature lists “individuals who are making games great”. The list includes developers, artists and designers from small and major studios.
In recent days Mike Dailly has been responding to questions about the approval process for iPod Game Maker games at the Game Maker Community.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs