- Banov last week won his Indie Kombat match by default when his competitor, Andrew Brophy, failed to complete his game on time.
- Vertigo Gaming plan to work on a “slower paced strategy/sim” game which they hope to publish on iPad through YoYo Games in 2011.
- Writing in the comments on his personal blog Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games hope to add “SOME auto TYPE casting” in future versions of Game Maker. The comments were made following a post in which Mike set out his own personal view on what he would like to do with Game Maker.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios