- Banov last week won his Indie Kombat match by default when his competitor, Andrew Brophy, failed to complete his game on time.
- Vertigo Gaming plan to work on a “slower paced strategy/sim” game which they hope to publish on iPad through YoYo Games in 2011.
- Writing in the comments on his personal blog Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games hope to add “SOME auto TYPE casting” in future versions of Game Maker. The comments were made following a post in which Mike set out his own personal view on what he would like to do with Game Maker.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart