- Banov last week won his Indie Kombat match by default when his competitor, Andrew Brophy, failed to complete his game on time.
- Vertigo Gaming plan to work on a “slower paced strategy/sim” game which they hope to publish on iPad through YoYo Games in 2011.
- Writing in the comments on his personal blog Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games hope to add “SOME auto TYPE casting” in future versions of Game Maker. The comments were made following a post in which Mike set out his own personal view on what he would like to do with Game Maker.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys