Luke Graham’s long standing popular 39dll, which enables Game Maker programs to access HTTP sockets, has been successfully ported from Windows to Mac so that its features can be used within Game Maker 7 for Mac.
The PC version is used by a large proportion of multiplayer Game Maker games and those that make use of online functionality.
Uriel Griffin’s Mac version of 39dll, named 39dylib, is available to download at the GMC and he says the source code will be released soon.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios