Luke Graham’s long standing popular 39dll, which enables Game Maker programs to access HTTP sockets, has been successfully ported from Windows to Mac so that its features can be used within Game Maker 7 for Mac.
The PC version is used by a large proportion of multiplayer Game Maker games and those that make use of online functionality.
Uriel Griffin’s Mac version of 39dll, named 39dylib, is available to download at the GMC and he says the source code will be released soon.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4