Luke Graham’s long standing popular 39dll, which enables Game Maker programs to access HTTP sockets, has been successfully ported from Windows to Mac so that its features can be used within Game Maker 7 for Mac.
The PC version is used by a large proportion of multiplayer Game Maker games and those that make use of online functionality.
Uriel Griffin’s Mac version of 39dll, named 39dylib, is available to download at the GMC and he says the source code will be released soon.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys