Mike Dailly has written a post on his personal blog looking back at 2010 and forward to 2011 with regards to Game Maker.
In the post he reveals:
- That YoYo Games’ free solitaire app for iPhone and iPod was downloaded 75,000 times on Christmas day alone
- That the iOS port was written in less than a month
- That Game Maker 8.1 will have a zoom option in the room editor (finally!)
- Drawing code will be sped up
- On Twitter he also suggested that “++” and “– –” operators could also be added.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios