Mike Dailly has written a post on his personal blog looking back at 2010 and forward to 2011 with regards to Game Maker.
In the post he reveals:
- That YoYo Games’ free solitaire app for iPhone and iPod was downloaded 75,000 times on Christmas day alone
- That the iOS port was written in less than a month
- That Game Maker 8.1 will have a zoom option in the room editor (finally!)
- Drawing code will be sped up
- On Twitter he also suggested that “++” and “– –” operators could also be added.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs