Mike Dailly has written a post on his personal blog looking back at 2010 and forward to 2011 with regards to Game Maker.
In the post he reveals:
- That YoYo Games’ free solitaire app for iPhone and iPod was downloaded 75,000 times on Christmas day alone
- That the iOS port was written in less than a month
- That Game Maker 8.1 will have a zoom option in the room editor (finally!)
- Drawing code will be sped up
- On Twitter he also suggested that “++” and “– –” operators could also be added.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!