- A GMC Game Jam has been proposed. What started off as a discussion regarding the creation of a “GMC Competition” with large cash prizes has now morphed into planning a GMC Jam similar to Ludum Dare and GameJolt’s Jams.
- Apple’s Mac App Store launches later today. I have received a tip that some of Jesse Venbrux’s games (Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It) are to be sold through the store when it first launches. It will be interesting to see what pricing model is chosen for casual games on Macs.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative