- A GMC Game Jam has been proposed. What started off as a discussion regarding the creation of a “GMC Competition” with large cash prizes has now morphed into planning a GMC Jam similar to Ludum Dare and GameJolt’s Jams.
- Apple’s Mac App Store launches later today. I have received a tip that some of Jesse Venbrux’s games (Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It) are to be sold through the store when it first launches. It will be interesting to see what pricing model is chosen for casual games on Macs.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios