- A GMC Game Jam has been proposed. What started off as a discussion regarding the creation of a “GMC Competition” with large cash prizes has now morphed into planning a GMC Jam similar to Ludum Dare and GameJolt’s Jams.
- Apple’s Mac App Store launches later today. I have received a tip that some of Jesse Venbrux’s games (Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It) are to be sold through the store when it first launches. It will be interesting to see what pricing model is chosen for casual games on Macs.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4