- Jesse Venbrux’s Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It have been released on the Mac App Store at $1 a piece. On the first day the store was available both titles were in the top 20 paid apps.
- GMVision and a media organisation calling themselves Game Polisher (who used to run a ‘radio’ show) are apparently planning their comebacks. They now share another Game Maker news blog between them and Game Polisher wants to “continue the legacy left behind by GMIndie”…
- James Rhodes and a friend are organising a TIGJam Oz Event in Lara, Australia. TIGJam describes itself “an environment of intense game creation” where participants meet up to work on new or existing game ideas. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at EventBrite.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative