- Jesse Venbrux’s Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It have been released on the Mac App Store at $1 a piece. On the first day the store was available both titles were in the top 20 paid apps.
- GMVision and a media organisation calling themselves Game Polisher (who used to run a ‘radio’ show) are apparently planning their comebacks. They now share another Game Maker news blog between them and Game Polisher wants to “continue the legacy left behind by GMIndie”…
- James Rhodes and a friend are organising a TIGJam Oz Event in Lara, Australia. TIGJam describes itself “an environment of intense game creation” where participants meet up to work on new or existing game ideas. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at EventBrite.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart