- Jesse Venbrux’s Frozzd and You Probably Won’t Make It have been released on the Mac App Store at $1 a piece. On the first day the store was available both titles were in the top 20 paid apps.
- GMVision and a media organisation calling themselves Game Polisher (who used to run a ‘radio’ show) are apparently planning their comebacks. They now share another Game Maker news blog between them and Game Polisher wants to “continue the legacy left behind by GMIndie”…
- James Rhodes and a friend are organising a TIGJam Oz Event in Lara, Australia. TIGJam describes itself “an environment of intense game creation” where participants meet up to work on new or existing game ideas. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at EventBrite.
Related Posts via Categories
- Ownership Change – What Now For GMB?
- GameMaker Blog Ceasing Publication
- Exclusive Interview With The Creator Of GameMaker
- Community Links – New Exports, GDC Showreel, First Tizen Devices
- Community Links – Steam Greenlight Stats, 3D Animation, Squirrels
- Weekend Community Links – Steam Rollback, Custom IDE and Slow Down Explanation
- Weekend Community Links – Call of the Wild, Free Halo 4, EXE Creation Returns
- Weekend Community Links – EXE Packing, Android Guide, Steam Record
- Community Links – YoYo Twitter Support, Win 8 Rebate, Secret Santa
- Weekend Community Links – DRM, Steam Workshop, Free Upgrades
« Game Maker for Mac Decompiler? Designing for Hardcore Gamers and Casual Gamers »