- Prizes in the NALGames contest at GameJolt have been improved. The winning game maker now gets a t-shirt and two games (or monetary alternative).
- In preparation for the Global Game Jam New York University are holding a Game Maker basics workshop next Wednesday evening. The event is aimed at total novices. Full details
- Game Maker 8 can now be purchased using Ukash. The payment method can be topped up at many shops so may be of interest to younger community members if they have been unable to upgrade using one of the other available upgrade methods.
- Jack Brockley has released a colourful patchwork image of his unfinished games.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs