Jacob Habgood, who has authored two books about Game Maker game development, says in response to a request for a more advanced level book that “it doesn’t seem that ‘advanced’ game maker users … pay for anything”.
Chevy Ray Johnston of Flashpunk has created the Gamestorm blog which features “a collection of doodles, sketches, and scrap-paper designs by game developers around the world”.
IndieBrawl is a new organisation set up to host monthly game development competitions. Their first contest was meant to be announced yesterday but has not yet been launched.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys