Jacob Habgood, who has authored two books about Game Maker game development, says in response to a request for a more advanced level book that “it doesn’t seem that ‘advanced’ game maker users … pay for anything”.
Chevy Ray Johnston of Flashpunk has created the Gamestorm blog which features “a collection of doodles, sketches, and scrap-paper designs by game developers around the world”.
IndieBrawl is a new organisation set up to host monthly game development competitions. Their first contest was meant to be announced yesterday but has not yet been launched.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios