Jacob Habgood, who has authored two books about Game Maker game development, says in response to a request for a more advanced level book that “it doesn’t seem that ‘advanced’ game maker users … pay for anything”.
Chevy Ray Johnston of Flashpunk has created the Gamestorm blog which features “a collection of doodles, sketches, and scrap-paper designs by game developers around the world”.
IndieBrawl is a new organisation set up to host monthly game development competitions. Their first contest was meant to be announced yesterday but has not yet been launched.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4