Mornez has created a website highlighting some of the best games from YoYoGames.com. The chosen games are divided between various categories including horror, action, retro, racing and sports.
The Rocket Pack HTML5 game engine which is designed for professional game developers and not yet publicly available has been bought by Disney for a figure in the $10 million to $20 million range, reports TechCrunch.
Microsoft’s appeal against Apple’s “App Store” trademark registration [pdf], filed October last year, cited YoYo Games as one example of a third party service which used the “App Store” name. YoYo Games App Store was the original name for the YoYo Game Store.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys