Mornez has created a website highlighting some of the best games from YoYoGames.com. The chosen games are divided between various categories including horror, action, retro, racing and sports.
The Rocket Pack HTML5 game engine which is designed for professional game developers and not yet publicly available has been bought by Disney for a figure in the $10 million to $20 million range, reports TechCrunch.
Microsoft’s appeal against Apple’s “App Store” trademark registration [pdf], filed October last year, cited YoYo Games as one example of a third party service which used the “App Store” name. YoYo Games App Store was the original name for the YoYo Game Store.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios