- Is Apple throttling the performance of HTML5 Apps to protect their 30% cut? (The Register). Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games don’t consider any future Game Maker HTML5 exporter addon to be a viable alternative to App publishing on mobile devices, but surely some devices will be able to run these games at a reasonable speed.
- Some interesting stats about the revenue from the freemium iPhone game Zombie Farm (Business Insider).
- RedChu is conducting a short survey on the marketability of 2D games. The results will be publicly shared at a later date.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs