- Is Apple throttling the performance of HTML5 Apps to protect their 30% cut? (The Register). Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games don’t consider any future Game Maker HTML5 exporter addon to be a viable alternative to App publishing on mobile devices, but surely some devices will be able to run these games at a reasonable speed.
- Some interesting stats about the revenue from the freemium iPhone game Zombie Farm (Business Insider).
- RedChu is conducting a short survey on the marketability of 2D games. The results will be publicly shared at a later date.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios