- Is Apple throttling the performance of HTML5 Apps to protect their 30% cut? (The Register). Mike Dailly has said that YoYo Games don’t consider any future Game Maker HTML5 exporter addon to be a viable alternative to App publishing on mobile devices, but surely some devices will be able to run these games at a reasonable speed.
- Some interesting stats about the revenue from the freemium iPhone game Zombie Farm (Business Insider).
- RedChu is conducting a short survey on the marketability of 2D games. The results will be publicly shared at a later date.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!